See those goodies in the picture? If you live in Southlake and Grapevine they are only an online order a way from being delivered to your door. Artizone, the growing online and food shopping community that features a wide selection of local artisanal shops and food businesses, has just expanded their delivery service to the ‘burbs. “We will continue to expand our reach which already includes Dallas, Oak Cliff, Richardson, Plano, Addison, Carrollton, Las Colinas, Farmers Branch, Irving, Coppell, Allen, McKinney and Frisco as well as grow our selection of artisanal shops and local businesses,” said Amber Dietrich, Associate Vice-President of Market Operations. Artizone recently added Gio’s NY Deli, Three Happy Cows, Texas Honeybee Guild, Texas Olive Ranch, and Luscombe Farms Specialty Foods.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.