See those goodies in the picture? If you live in Southlake and Grapevine they are only an online order a way from being delivered to your door. Artizone, the growing online and food shopping community that features a wide selection of local artisanal shops and food businesses, has just expanded their delivery service to the ‘burbs. “We will continue to expand our reach which already includes Dallas, Oak Cliff, Richardson, Plano, Addison, Carrollton, Las Colinas, Farmers Branch, Irving, Coppell, Allen, McKinney and Frisco as well as grow our selection of artisanal shops and local businesses,” said Amber Dietrich, Associate Vice-President of Market Operations. Artizone recently added Gio’s NY Deli, Three Happy Cows, Texas Honeybee Guild, Texas Olive Ranch, and Luscombe Farms Specialty Foods.
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
- Mayor Says Plano Is No Longer a Suburb by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »