Cathy Barber has the news: Chef Katie Natale has left Cafe on the Green to teach at Le Cordon Bleu in Dallas. That’s a shame, she has done a great job at Café on the Green. Hmm. This makes for an interesting opportunity for one talented Dallas chef. Perhaps former Nana chef Anthony Bombaci should check it out. How lovely would his cooking pair with James Tidwell’s wine list. I’m just saying.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »