This is your time to shine, Sidedishers! Tell the rest of Dallas where to get the best hamburgers, pizzas, margaritas, sushi, and other good eats because we know you have an opinion. Voting in our Readers’ Choice food and drink category starts today and ends on March 25, so vote once a day for the next two weeks if you’d like. Vote on your phone, vote as you’re pretending to do work, and vote while you’re waiting for the other guy to make the next move in Words with Friends. Do your duty and make sure only the best of the best earn that coveted spot in our August 2012 issue.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »