This is your time to shine, Sidedishers! Tell the rest of Dallas where to get the best hamburgers, pizzas, margaritas, sushi, and other good eats because we know you have an opinion. Voting in our Readers’ Choice food and drink category starts today and ends on March 25, so vote once a day for the next two weeks if you’d like. Vote on your phone, vote as you’re pretending to do work, and vote while you’re waiting for the other guy to make the next move in Words with Friends. Do your duty and make sure only the best of the best earn that coveted spot in our August 2012 issue.
3/6/15 FriMorton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
3/6/15 FriThe Holy Grail Pub
3/7/15 SatCrushCraft Thai Street Eats
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market
3/7/15 SatDeep Ellum Brewing Company
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/8/15 SunWhole Foods Market
3/9/15 MonDugg Burger
- Dallas-DFW Restaurants: Are you Open or Closed? by Nancy Nichols
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: Has the Morning News Been Unfair to Dallas ISD? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »