In celebration of our recent Texas Independence Day, Texas Flag Day and Sam Houston Day (all of which occurred last Friday, March 2) Sigel’s is holding a TexasFest with a Lone Star sized celebration of all things Texas including some of the state’s best beer, wine and spirits. This Saturday from 1pm-4pm at the Sigel’s-Elite on Fitzhugh 24 Texas beers, 20 Texas spirits and 8 Texas wines will be poured including beer from Deep Ellum Brewery, Rahr and Sons, St. Arnold, Real Ale and more, with spirits from Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka, Tito’s Vodka, Dripping Springs Vodka, Pecan Street Rum, Waterloo Gin, Rebecca Creek Whiskey, Balcones and more, and wine from Lone Oak including their San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition winning Viognier. What could be better than celebrating our Texas heritage with a few sips from some of Texas’ finest. Reserve your tasting passport giving you twelve sips of any of the above here.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »