Adam Gertler, host of Kid in a Candy Store, dropped by Sissy’s last night to pay his fellow season four contestant of The Next Food Network Star, Lisa Garza, a visit. Garza officially opened Sissy’s Southern Kitchen and Bar with Chef Jeffery Hobbs on Monday, serving Southern comfort food. Looks like this big kid enjoyed the fried chicken, red fish, squash puppies, pork ribs, and cookies and milk that he sampled. A loyal source says he LOVED Sissy’s hot sauce (the same one that I mentioned in yesterday’s post) and thinks Garza’s place will really take off.
10/8/15 ThuDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »