Adam Gertler, host of Kid in a Candy Store, dropped by Sissy’s last night to pay his fellow season four contestant of The Next Food Network Star, Lisa Garza, a visit. Garza officially opened Sissy’s Southern Kitchen and Bar with Chef Jeffery Hobbs on Monday, serving Southern comfort food. Looks like this big kid enjoyed the fried chicken, red fish, squash puppies, pork ribs, and cookies and milk that he sampled. A loyal source says he LOVED Sissy’s hot sauce (the same one that I mentioned in yesterday’s post) and thinks Garza’s place will really take off.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »