We know. Well, we know 24 of the most egg-tastic spots in DFW. Our band of diners munched and brunched across the city, looking for the top eggs benedict, chicken and waffles, brunch cocktails, and biscuits and gravy. (For that last one, I’m looking at you Restaurant Ava.) So, check out our list and feel to argue, debate, and add your own favorite spots in the comments. Oh, and one last caveat: We define brunch as a weekend only meal. Places that serve breakfast throughout the week were not eligible for the list.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.