We know. Well, we know 24 of the most egg-tastic spots in DFW. Our band of diners munched and brunched across the city, looking for the top eggs benedict, chicken and waffles, brunch cocktails, and biscuits and gravy. (For that last one, I’m looking at you Restaurant Ava.) So, check out our list and feel to argue, debate, and add your own favorite spots in the comments. Oh, and one last caveat: We define brunch as a weekend only meal. Places that serve breakfast throughout the week were not eligible for the list.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.