We know. Well, we know 24 of the most egg-tastic spots in DFW. Our band of diners munched and brunched across the city, looking for the top eggs benedict, chicken and waffles, brunch cocktails, and biscuits and gravy. (For that last one, I’m looking at you Restaurant Ava.) So, check out our list and feel to argue, debate, and add your own favorite spots in the comments. Oh, and one last caveat: We define brunch as a weekend only meal. Places that serve breakfast throughout the week were not eligible for the list.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.