We know. Well, we know 24 of the most egg-tastic spots in DFW. Our band of diners munched and brunched across the city, looking for the top eggs benedict, chicken and waffles, brunch cocktails, and biscuits and gravy. (For that last one, I’m looking at you Restaurant Ava.) So, check out our list and feel to argue, debate, and add your own favorite spots in the comments. Oh, and one last caveat: We define brunch as a weekend only meal. Places that serve breakfast throughout the week were not eligible for the list.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Starbucks Giving Up on Seattle’s Best Coffee Stores Here by Glenn Hunter
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »