Teresa Gubbins reported this morning that 303 Bar & Grill’s old chef, Adam Bazaldua, has moved on to bigger and better things (aka Stephan Pyles’ kitchen) after announcing his departure via Facebook. After all the drama that happened between Bazaldua and bar mogul Frankie Carabetta, we’re wishing Adam the best of luck on his new job. It also looks like the new guy, Chef Chad Starling, is already revamping 303′s menu.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.