Teresa Gubbins reported this morning that 303 Bar & Grill’s old chef, Adam Bazaldua, has moved on to bigger and better things (aka Stephan Pyles’ kitchen) after announcing his departure via Facebook. After all the drama that happened between Bazaldua and bar mogul Frankie Carabetta, we’re wishing Adam the best of luck on his new job. It also looks like the new guy, Chef Chad Starling, is already revamping 303′s menu.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »