Teresa Gubbins reported this morning that 303 Bar & Grill’s old chef, Adam Bazaldua, has moved on to bigger and better things (aka Stephan Pyles’ kitchen) after announcing his departure via Facebook. After all the drama that happened between Bazaldua and bar mogul Frankie Carabetta, we’re wishing Adam the best of luck on his new job. It also looks like the new guy, Chef Chad Starling, is already revamping 303’s menu.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Gwyneth Paltrow Visits Highland Park Village by Margaux Anbouba
- Darren Does Dallas, Part III by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »