That is what Mike “Quick Draw” Hiller is reporting. The green and white building on the North Dallas Tollroad, just north of Frankfort, closed over five years ago. I can’t imagine the condition of the interior. Wonder if they are going to tear it down and start over. I’d watch that wrecking party. That place is ugly from the front.
- How Will The Dallas Morning News Buyouts Impact Coverage? by Peter Simek
- Win One of Our Neighborhood Icons of Dallas Posters by Jason Heid
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
- What to Drink Now: Carpenter, Melka, Klein & Starr by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »