That is what Mike “Quick Draw” Hiller is reporting. The green and white building on the North Dallas Tollroad, just north of Frankfort, closed over five years ago. I can’t imagine the condition of the interior. Wonder if they are going to tear it down and start over. I’d watch that wrecking party. That place is ugly from the front.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Ask John Neely Bryan: Let Us Give Thanks For ‘Dallitude’ by John Neely Bryan
- What Has Irving Done to Anger God? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »