See the nice looking man in the picture? That is Phil Romano. See the painting in the background? That is one artist’s interpretation of Phil Romano’s brain when he is working on a project. Phil Romano, Larry “Butch” McGregor, and Stuart Fitts are working on Trinity Groves an enormous development on the west side of the Margaret Hunt Bridge in West Dallas. Today I took a grand tour of the 13-acre proposed “restaurant, retail, artist and entertainment” site which will also be home to the partnership’s restaurant incubator program. I met the first approved restaurateur and tasted his food. Tune in tomorrow for a full report. I can’t decide if these are the smartest guys in the world or the craziest. It’s wild. Clear out some head space.
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Standard Pour
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Best Dallas Apartment Swimming Pools
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- We Can’t Let Our Guard Down When it Comes to the Trinity Toll Road by Peter Simek
- Podcast: Carpetbagger Joe Tone of the Denver-Based Dallas Observer Talks About His Horsies-and-Drugs Book by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- Health Wildcatters Announces Fourth ‘Pulse’ Breakfast, Featuring On-Demand Mobile Health Startup by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (5/22/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »