See the nice looking man in the picture? That is Phil Romano. See the painting in the background? That is one artist’s interpretation of Phil Romano’s brain when he is working on a project. Phil Romano, Larry “Butch” McGregor, and Stuart Fitts are working on Trinity Groves an enormous development on the west side of the Margaret Hunt Bridge in West Dallas. Today I took a grand tour of the 13-acre proposed “restaurant, retail, artist and entertainment” site which will also be home to the partnership’s restaurant incubator program. I met the first approved restaurateur and tasted his food. Tune in tomorrow for a full report. I can’t decide if these are the smartest guys in the world or the craziest. It’s wild. Clear out some head space.
5/28/15 ThuChestnut Square
6/2/15 TueSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
6/20/15 SatOld Town Lewisville
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »