See the nice looking man in the picture? That is Phil Romano. See the painting in the background? That is one artist’s interpretation of Phil Romano’s brain when he is working on a project. Phil Romano, Larry “Butch” McGregor, and Stuart Fitts are working on Trinity Groves an enormous development on the west side of the Margaret Hunt Bridge in West Dallas. Today I took a grand tour of the 13-acre proposed “restaurant, retail, artist and entertainment” site which will also be home to the partnership’s restaurant incubator program. I met the first approved restaurateur and tasted his food. Tune in tomorrow for a full report. I can’t decide if these are the smartest guys in the world or the craziest. It’s wild. Clear out some head space.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.