See the nice looking man in the picture? That is Phil Romano. See the painting in the background? That is one artist’s interpretation of Phil Romano’s brain when he is working on a project. Phil Romano, Larry “Butch” McGregor, and Stuart Fitts are working on Trinity Groves an enormous development on the west side of the Margaret Hunt Bridge in West Dallas. Today I took a grand tour of the 13-acre proposed “restaurant, retail, artist and entertainment” site which will also be home to the partnership’s restaurant incubator program. I met the first approved restaurateur and tasted his food. Tune in tomorrow for a full report. I can’t decide if these are the smartest guys in the world or the craziest. It’s wild. Clear out some head space.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »