See the nice looking man in the picture? That is Phil Romano. See the painting in the background? That is one artist’s interpretation of Phil Romano’s brain when he is working on a project. Phil Romano, Larry “Butch” McGregor, and Stuart Fitts are working on Trinity Groves an enormous development on the west side of the Margaret Hunt Bridge in West Dallas. Today I took a grand tour of the 13-acre proposed “restaurant, retail, artist and entertainment” site which will also be home to the partnership’s restaurant incubator program. I met the first approved restaurateur and tasted his food. Tune in tomorrow for a full report. I can’t decide if these are the smartest guys in the world or the craziest. It’s wild. Clear out some head space.
4/28/16 ThuDallas Fish Market
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »