See the nice looking man in the picture? That is Phil Romano. See the painting in the background? That is one artist’s interpretation of Phil Romano’s brain when he is working on a project. Phil Romano, Larry “Butch” McGregor, and Stuart Fitts are working on Trinity Groves an enormous development on the west side of the Margaret Hunt Bridge in West Dallas. Today I took a grand tour of the 13-acre proposed “restaurant, retail, artist and entertainment” site which will also be home to the partnership’s restaurant incubator program. I met the first approved restaurateur and tasted his food. Tune in tomorrow for a full report. I can’t decide if these are the smartest guys in the world or the craziest. It’s wild. Clear out some head space.
Read This Next
- Trinity Groves Report: First Restaurant in Restaurant Incubator Program is Approved
- Permanent Pop-Up Restaurant Kitchen LTO to Open in Trinity Groves
- Update on Trinity Groves: Restaurateurs are Lining Up. Potential Reality TV Show About Project Revealed
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.