See the nice looking man in the picture? That is Phil Romano. See the painting in the background? That is one artist’s interpretation of Phil Romano’s brain when he is working on a project. Phil Romano, Larry “Butch” McGregor, and Stuart Fitts are working on Trinity Groves an enormous development on the west side of the Margaret Hunt Bridge in West Dallas. Today I took a grand tour of the 13-acre proposed “restaurant, retail, artist and entertainment” site which will also be home to the partnership’s restaurant incubator program. I met the first approved restaurateur and tasted his food. Tune in tomorrow for a full report. I can’t decide if these are the smartest guys in the world or the craziest. It’s wild. Clear out some head space.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Does Gov. Rick Perry Deserve This? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.