DUO, the all-things-culinary store owned and operated by Shinsei owners Tracy Rathbun and Lynae Fearing, will soon feature a juice bar. The Gem, owned by Leslie Needleman and Mary Kathryn Bass, will open inside DUO on February 6. They will feature fresh squeezed juices, juice detox plans, and smoothies plus house made cashew milk. They will offer fresh sandwiches, soups, and various grab and go options.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.