DUO, the all-things-culinary store owned and operated by Shinsei owners Tracy Rathbun and Lynae Fearing, will soon feature a juice bar. The Gem, owned by Leslie Needleman and Mary Kathryn Bass, will open inside DUO on February 6. They will feature fresh squeezed juices, juice detox plans, and smoothies plus house made cashew milk. They will offer fresh sandwiches, soups, and various grab and go options.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »