I’ve heard the new pitcher for the Rangers, Yu “Tall Drink of Water” Darvish, has dined at Del Frisco’s in Fort Worth and Truluck’s in Dallas (McKinney Ave.). I’ve tried to get through to the Rangers front office to find out what kind of pie Yu would like us to deliver to him on National Pie Day, but so far nobody is returning my calls. SHOCKER. So I did some research: Japanese food culture is not big on pie. In fact, the video below shows the only use they have for pie. I like it.
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »