I’ve heard the new pitcher for the Rangers, Yu “Tall Drink of Water” Darvish, has dined at Del Frisco’s in Fort Worth and Truluck’s in Dallas (McKinney Ave.). I’ve tried to get through to the Rangers front office to find out what kind of pie Yu would like us to deliver to him on National Pie Day, but so far nobody is returning my calls. SHOCKER. So I did some research: Japanese food culture is not big on pie. In fact, the video below shows the only use they have for pie. I like it.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »