I’ve heard the new pitcher for the Rangers, Yu “Tall Drink of Water” Darvish, has dined at Del Frisco’s in Fort Worth and Truluck’s in Dallas (McKinney Ave.). I’ve tried to get through to the Rangers front office to find out what kind of pie Yu would like us to deliver to him on National Pie Day, but so far nobody is returning my calls. SHOCKER. So I did some research: Japanese food culture is not big on pie. In fact, the video below shows the only use they have for pie. I like it.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »