Chefs Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson are two busy gals. Besides running their successful Good 2 Go Tacos in East Dallas and cooking the burgers for Goodfriend, they are partnering with Brooke Humphries and Brianna Larson, founders of the popular Barcadia Bars in Dallas and Fort Worth and the Beauty Bar on Henderson Avenue, to open Acme F&B, an upscale restaurant on McKinney Avenue in the spring. The space is located at 4900 McKinney and used to house Bull & Bear and Cretia’s. The cuisine? “Come as you are fine dining.” Or, as the press release states: “Sort of like eating at your mom’s house, if your mom was Alice Waters.” In other words, it’s the focus will New American, seasonal, sustainable, and local when possible. (Trending: restaurant named with F&B in the name.)
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.