Like taking the lid off a simmering pot of pure Texas, Olenjack’s Grille unveils an approach to contemporary chargrilling that embodies all the hat and cattle those other guys seem to have missed. Less salt dependent than its country cousins, the restaurant—helmed by chef-owner Brian Olenjack—relies instead on goat cheese, roasted garlic, and grits as resonant as a Sunday sermon. The menu is a gastronomic ramble, starting with grilled lamb lollipops over sweet-potato polenta and finding its way home to hatch-marked meats that are as mature and reliable as a firm handshake.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/10/15 SatIBB Design Fine Furnishings
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Stephan Pyles Closes San Salvaje by Nancy Nichols
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/9/15) by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »