Like taking the lid off a simmering pot of pure Texas, Olenjack’s Grille unveils an approach to contemporary chargrilling that embodies all the hat and cattle those other guys seem to have missed. Less salt dependent than its country cousins, the restaurant—helmed by chef-owner Brian Olenjack—relies instead on goat cheese, roasted garlic, and grits as resonant as a Sunday sermon. The menu is a gastronomic ramble, starting with grilled lamb lollipops over sweet-potato polenta and finding its way home to hatch-marked meats that are as mature and reliable as a firm handshake.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.