Like taking the lid off a simmering pot of pure Texas, Olenjack’s Grille unveils an approach to contemporary chargrilling that embodies all the hat and cattle those other guys seem to have missed. Less salt dependent than its country cousins, the restaurant—helmed by chef-owner Brian Olenjack—relies instead on goat cheese, roasted garlic, and grits as resonant as a Sunday sermon. The menu is a gastronomic ramble, starting with grilled lamb lollipops over sweet-potato polenta and finding its way home to hatch-marked meats that are as mature and reliable as a firm handshake.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.