Like taking the lid off a simmering pot of pure Texas, Olenjack’s Grille unveils an approach to contemporary chargrilling that embodies all the hat and cattle those other guys seem to have missed. Less salt dependent than its country cousins, the restaurant—helmed by chef-owner Brian Olenjack—relies instead on goat cheese, roasted garlic, and grits as resonant as a Sunday sermon. The menu is a gastronomic ramble, starting with grilled lamb lollipops over sweet-potato polenta and finding its way home to hatch-marked meats that are as mature and reliable as a firm handshake.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »