Like taking the lid off a simmering pot of pure Texas, Olenjack’s Grille unveils an approach to contemporary chargrilling that embodies all the hat and cattle those other guys seem to have missed. Less salt dependent than its country cousins, the restaurant—helmed by chef-owner Brian Olenjack—relies instead on goat cheese, roasted garlic, and grits as resonant as a Sunday sermon. The menu is a gastronomic ramble, starting with grilled lamb lollipops over sweet-potato polenta and finding its way home to hatch-marked meats that are as mature and reliable as a firm handshake.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »