Like taking the lid off a simmering pot of pure Texas, Olenjack’s Grille unveils an approach to contemporary chargrilling that embodies all the hat and cattle those other guys seem to have missed. Less salt dependent than its country cousins, the restaurant—helmed by chef-owner Brian Olenjack—relies instead on goat cheese, roasted garlic, and grits as resonant as a Sunday sermon. The menu is a gastronomic ramble, starting with grilled lamb lollipops over sweet-potato polenta and finding its way home to hatch-marked meats that are as mature and reliable as a firm handshake.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.