Like taking the lid off a simmering pot of pure Texas, Olenjack’s Grille unveils an approach to contemporary chargrilling that embodies all the hat and cattle those other guys seem to have missed. Less salt dependent than its country cousins, the restaurant—helmed by chef-owner Brian Olenjack—relies instead on goat cheese, roasted garlic, and grits as resonant as a Sunday sermon. The menu is a gastronomic ramble, starting with grilled lamb lollipops over sweet-potato polenta and finding its way home to hatch-marked meats that are as mature and reliable as a firm handshake.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.