Hip, hip, hooray for Lee Fuqua and his brewing buddy Courtney Elizabeth Key. Together they took the top award in its category at the prestigious 2012 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. “We beat all the other Double Gold Medal winners to win the Best of Class award for our port, meaning that our FUQUA Cavalier Tawny Port was judged to be the best port made anywhere in the United States,” Lee Fuqua says. “And with over 5,500 entries this year, we think that this is some kind of accomplishment.” At the moment it’s in stock at FUQUA Wines ($59.95).
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.