Hip, hip, hooray for Lee Fuqua and his brewing buddy Courtney Elizabeth Key. Together they took the top award in its category at the prestigious 2012 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. “We beat all the other Double Gold Medal winners to win the Best of Class award for our port, meaning that our FUQUA Cavalier Tawny Port was judged to be the best port made anywhere in the United States,” Lee Fuqua says. “And with over 5,500 entries this year, we think that this is some kind of accomplishment.” At the moment it’s in stock at FUQUA Wines ($59.95).
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.