Hip, hip, hooray for Lee Fuqua and his brewing buddy Courtney Elizabeth Key. Together they took the top award in its category at the prestigious 2012 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. “We beat all the other Double Gold Medal winners to win the Best of Class award for our port, meaning that our FUQUA Cavalier Tawny Port was judged to be the best port made anywhere in the United States,” Lee Fuqua says. “And with over 5,500 entries this year, we think that this is some kind of accomplishment.” At the moment it’s in stock at FUQUA Wines ($59.95).
9/15/14 MonWhite Rock Local Market at Lakeside Baptist Church
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- HG Sply Co.
- Why Dallas Was Chosen the Best Skyline in the World by Jason Heid
- Jenny and Jeff Staubach's Greenway Parks Home by Laura Kostelny
- Motorcyclist Hit By Van on Dallas Highway, Motorcyclist Catches It on Video by Bradford Pearson
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- DISD Trustee Bernadette Nutall Apparently Can’t Do Math by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
- RadioShack On the Verge of Bankruptcy by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »