Last April, Kristy Albert reviewed Taco Joint at the corner of Peak and Gaston in East Dallas. Today a diligent Disher reports Taco Joint is opening a second location in the former Sol’s space on Mockingbird and Abrams. “Yes, we just signed a lease last week,” says Corey McCauley. “We have a great team in place here and have been looking for the right place.” McCauley and his partner Jeffrey Kowitz plan to operate the new location 7 days a week . They will serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breakfast ALL DAY along with beer and margaritas.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.