Last April, Kristy Albert reviewed Taco Joint at the corner of Peak and Gaston in East Dallas. Today a diligent Disher reports Taco Joint is opening a second location in the former Sol’s space on Mockingbird and Abrams. “Yes, we just signed a lease last week,” says Corey McCauley. “We have a great team in place here and have been looking for the right place.” McCauley and his partner Jeffrey Kowitz plan to operate the new location 7 days a week . They will serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breakfast ALL DAY along with beer and margaritas.
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Takeru Kobayashi Stuffs Down 60 Hot Dogs in Less Than Three Minutes at the State Fair by Carol Shih
- 'Courtney Loves Dallas' Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Most Searched Terms in Dallas for 2013 by Tim Rogers
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Crain: Alan Peppard Read Our Kidd Kraddick Story, Likes It by Zac Crain
- SideDish Survey: How Many Times a Week Do You Dine Out? by Nancy Nichols
- The Guardian Investigates Fracking in Ponder by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (12/16/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/17/13) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.