Last April, Kristy Albert reviewed Taco Joint at the corner of Peak and Gaston in East Dallas. Today a diligent Disher reports Taco Joint is opening a second location in the former Sol’s space on Mockingbird and Abrams. “Yes, we just signed a lease last week,” says Corey McCauley. “We have a great team in place here and have been looking for the right place.” McCauley and his partner Jeffrey Kowitz plan to operate the new location 7 days a week . They will serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breakfast ALL DAY along with beer and margaritas.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.