Last April, Kristy Albert reviewed Taco Joint at the corner of Peak and Gaston in East Dallas. Today a diligent Disher reports Taco Joint is opening a second location in the former Sol’s space on Mockingbird and Abrams. “Yes, we just signed a lease last week,” says Corey McCauley. “We have a great team in place here and have been looking for the right place.” McCauley and his partner Jeffrey Kowitz plan to operate the new location 7 days a week . They will serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and breakfast ALL DAY along with beer and margaritas.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.