Shooters, home of “street and gourmet tacos, burgers, wings, salads, and other standard pub fare to go along with those delicious tacos,” opened on Saturday night. It’s located at AT&T Plaza in Victory Park directly across from the main entrance of the American Airlines Center. The two brains behind the business are Kenichi’s general partner Joshua Babb and Kenichi chef Bodhi Durant. Babb promises the “lowest prices in Victory Park ironically brought to you by the people who have the highest prices in Victory Park-ie, Kenichi.” Yow. Zah. That’s the kind of balls-to-the-walls spirit I like to see in Victory Park. Bring it on dudes.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »