Shooters, home of “street and gourmet tacos, burgers, wings, salads, and other standard pub fare to go along with those delicious tacos,” opened on Saturday night. It’s located at AT&T Plaza in Victory Park directly across from the main entrance of the American Airlines Center. The two brains behind the business are Kenichi’s general partner Joshua Babb and Kenichi chef Bodhi Durant. Babb promises the “lowest prices in Victory Park ironically brought to you by the people who have the highest prices in Victory Park-ie, Kenichi.” Yow. Zah. That’s the kind of balls-to-the-walls spirit I like to see in Victory Park. Bring it on dudes.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »