Now you can have your food truck fix and permanent cover too. The Stand is a restaurant (truckaurant?) with a 1967 shiny silver Airstream parked inside. The food is “high-end classic American fare with a swanky twist” produced by chef Kellie Doyle, formerly of Bread Winners. She fixes Frito pies, sweet potato tater balls, a bacon-wrapped Nathan’s hot dog, mac and cheese, and chili. You can find The Stand sitting in the space formerly known as Rock n’ Taco on McKinney Avenue. Open until 3AM on weekends.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.