Rumor has it Hopdoddy Burger Bar from Austin just signed a lease in Preston Center for part of the 24-Hour Fitness space. Roll the buzzwords: all-natural, fresh, scratch, and crafted. The name was created to “express the perfect union of burgers and beer: handcrafted beer (hop) + (doddy), the nickname given to the native cow in Aberdeen, Scotland.” How long before every neighborhood in town has their own gourmet burger bar? Not a bad trend. BTW, sweet potato tots are trending. I ate a whole order last night at Peggy Sue BBQ.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.