Meet Stephanie and Jeff Rennells, the new owners of Cork Wine Bar in West Village. They haven’t changed the name but they’ve reworked the concept. It’s no longer a “try before you buy” shop, they’ve added tables and customers can order a tasting selection or grab their own and sit down to enjoy it. They’re trying to lure in a “whole new 30s crowd” in to try wine. Grand reopening party on January 20 with free wine, music, and nibbles.
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »