Meet Stephanie and Jeff Rennells, the new owners of Cork Wine Bar in West Village. They haven’t changed the name but they’ve reworked the concept. It’s no longer a “try before you buy” shop, they’ve added tables and customers can order a tasting selection or grab their own and sit down to enjoy it. They’re trying to lure in a “whole new 30s crowd” in to try wine. Grand reopening party on January 20 with free wine, music, and nibbles.
10/26/14 SunDallas Farmers Market
10/30/14 ThuSaint Ann Restaurant and Bar
10/31/14 FriRed Arrow Contemporary
10/31/14 FriStampede 66
10/31/14 FriSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
- VIDEO: Crowd Stops Antigay Attack at DFW Airport by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »