Meet Stephanie and Jeff Rennells, the new owners of Cork Wine Bar in West Village. They haven’t changed the name but they’ve reworked the concept. It’s no longer a “try before you buy” shop, they’ve added tables and customers can order a tasting selection or grab their own and sit down to enjoy it. They’re trying to lure in a “whole new 30s crowd” in to try wine. Grand reopening party on January 20 with free wine, music, and nibbles.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »