I have a friend who comes to Dallas twice a year to eat. She used to live here, but now she lives in a small town in Pennsylvania where Yelpers dole out four stars to Applebee’s. She arrives hungry for Thai and Indian food because in another life she lived in Thailand and India. We had a nifty bottle of Prosecco in the fridge, so we toted it to the BYOB-friendly place formerly known as Jasmine Thai II in Plano, one of the two locations of the family-owned business. Monday Night Football and a welcome rainstorm must have kept people home (this spot is usually jumping). And perhaps the lack of business contributed to the lack of consistency in the dishes we picked.
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
- Poll: Should Dallas Ban a Porn Convention? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »