I have a friend who comes to Dallas twice a year to eat. She used to live here, but now she lives in a small town in Pennsylvania where Yelpers dole out four stars to Applebee’s. She arrives hungry for Thai and Indian food because in another life she lived in Thailand and India. We had a nifty bottle of Prosecco in the fridge, so we toted it to the BYOB-friendly place formerly known as Jasmine Thai II in Plano, one of the two locations of the family-owned business. Monday Night Football and a welcome rainstorm must have kept people home (this spot is usually jumping). And perhaps the lack of business contributed to the lack of consistency in the dishes we picked.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Oak Debuts New Prix Fixe Lunch by Catherine Downes
- Anchia Announces Town Hall Meeting on Tollway by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »