I have a friend who comes to Dallas twice a year to eat. She used to live here, but now she lives in a small town in Pennsylvania where Yelpers dole out four stars to Applebee’s. She arrives hungry for Thai and Indian food because in another life she lived in Thailand and India. We had a nifty bottle of Prosecco in the fridge, so we toted it to the BYOB-friendly place formerly known as Jasmine Thai II in Plano, one of the two locations of the family-owned business. Monday Night Football and a welcome rainstorm must have kept people home (this spot is usually jumping). And perhaps the lack of business contributed to the lack of consistency in the dishes we picked.
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »