I have a friend who comes to Dallas twice a year to eat. She used to live here, but now she lives in a small town in Pennsylvania where Yelpers dole out four stars to Applebee’s. She arrives hungry for Thai and Indian food because in another life she lived in Thailand and India. We had a nifty bottle of Prosecco in the fridge, so we toted it to the BYOB-friendly place formerly known as Jasmine Thai II in Plano, one of the two locations of the family-owned business. Monday Night Football and a welcome rainstorm must have kept people home (this spot is usually jumping). And perhaps the lack of business contributed to the lack of consistency in the dishes we picked.
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- Taco Libre at Main Street Garden
- Hot Property: 3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard #9 by Caitlin Clark
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Where to See Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by Mary Claire Hamm
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »