I have a friend who comes to Dallas twice a year to eat. She used to live here, but now she lives in a small town in Pennsylvania where Yelpers dole out four stars to Applebee’s. She arrives hungry for Thai and Indian food because in another life she lived in Thailand and India. We had a nifty bottle of Prosecco in the fridge, so we toted it to the BYOB-friendly place formerly known as Jasmine Thai II in Plano, one of the two locations of the family-owned business. Monday Night Football and a welcome rainstorm must have kept people home (this spot is usually jumping). And perhaps the lack of business contributed to the lack of consistency in the dishes we picked.
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »