I have a friend who comes to Dallas twice a year to eat. She used to live here, but now she lives in a small town in Pennsylvania where Yelpers dole out four stars to Applebee’s. She arrives hungry for Thai and Indian food because in another life she lived in Thailand and India. We had a nifty bottle of Prosecco in the fridge, so we toted it to the BYOB-friendly place formerly known as Jasmine Thai II in Plano, one of the two locations of the family-owned business. Monday Night Football and a welcome rainstorm must have kept people home (this spot is usually jumping). And perhaps the lack of business contributed to the lack of consistency in the dishes we picked.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.