Joel Harrington took the executive chef position at Stephan Pyles last April. Today comes word he has put in his notice. “Joel was offered a very good job in Colorado,” Pyles says. “It was strictly a financial decision for him. I couldn’t match the offer.” Harrington has two young kids in Dallas and would prefer to find a job and stay here, but the deal in Beaver Creek may be hard for him to pass up. “It’s nothing personal,” Harrington says. “I got a great offer and I have to make a decision quick.” Right now Harrington is scheduled to leave Pyles’ kitchen at the end of the month.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.