Joel Harrington took the executive chef position at Stephan Pyles last April. Today comes word he has put in his notice. “Joel was offered a very good job in Colorado,” Pyles says. “It was strictly a financial decision for him. I couldn’t match the offer.” Harrington has two young kids in Dallas and would prefer to find a job and stay here, but the deal in Beaver Creek may be hard for him to pass up. “It’s nothing personal,” Harrington says. “I got a great offer and I have to make a decision quick.” Right now Harrington is scheduled to leave Pyles’ kitchen at the end of the month.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.