A couple of weeks ago, I posted an episode of Posh Nosh. The show is a 2003 BBC show parodying TV chef. I think it may be ten minutes long. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as the chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont and is telecast from their make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Whenever I’m tired or grumpy, I watch an episode. I think it’s time for another show.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »