A couple of weeks ago, I posted an episode of Posh Nosh. The show is a 2003 BBC show parodying TV chef. I think it may be ten minutes long. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as the chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont and is telecast from their make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Whenever I’m tired or grumpy, I watch an episode. I think it’s time for another show.
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- Texas Medical Association’s PAC Endorses Another 10 Candidates In Primaries by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »