Alberto Lombardi has downgraded his upscale Tuscan steakhouse to a more approachable Tuscan grill. The menu prices and offerings have been changed to reflect the new “rustic, comfortable interior” which is “like being in an old Italian farmhouse.” I’m not sure of the fate of the La Bistecca Fiorentina, but Lombardi claims La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill is “my most authentic Italian restaurant.” No specifics of the new menu were released. Looks like fine dining is going to have to wait a little longer for its comeback.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- Susan Hawk May Have Suffered Relapse by Jason Heid
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- Leading Off (5/20/16) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »