Alberto Lombardi has downgraded his upscale Tuscan steakhouse to a more approachable Tuscan grill. The menu prices and offerings have been changed to reflect the new “rustic, comfortable interior” which is “like being in an old Italian farmhouse.” I’m not sure of the fate of the La Bistecca Fiorentina, but Lombardi claims La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill is “my most authentic Italian restaurant.” No specifics of the new menu were released. Looks like fine dining is going to have to wait a little longer for its comeback.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.