Alberto Lombardi has downgraded his upscale Tuscan steakhouse to a more approachable Tuscan grill. The menu prices and offerings have been changed to reflect the new “rustic, comfortable interior” which is “like being in an old Italian farmhouse.” I’m not sure of the fate of the La Bistecca Fiorentina, but Lombardi claims La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill is “my most authentic Italian restaurant.” No specifics of the new menu were released. Looks like fine dining is going to have to wait a little longer for its comeback.
4/26/15 SunMartin House Brewery
4/26/15 SunMeddlesome Moth
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »