Alberto Lombardi has downgraded his upscale Tuscan steakhouse to a more approachable Tuscan grill. The menu prices and offerings have been changed to reflect the new “rustic, comfortable interior” which is “like being in an old Italian farmhouse.” I’m not sure of the fate of the La Bistecca Fiorentina, but Lombardi claims La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill is “my most authentic Italian restaurant.” No specifics of the new menu were released. Looks like fine dining is going to have to wait a little longer for its comeback.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.