Alberto Lombardi has downgraded his upscale Tuscan steakhouse to a more approachable Tuscan grill. The menu prices and offerings have been changed to reflect the new “rustic, comfortable interior” which is “like being in an old Italian farmhouse.” I’m not sure of the fate of the La Bistecca Fiorentina, but Lombardi claims La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill is “my most authentic Italian restaurant.” No specifics of the new menu were released. Looks like fine dining is going to have to wait a little longer for its comeback.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.