Alberto Lombardi has downgraded his upscale Tuscan steakhouse to a more approachable Tuscan grill. The menu prices and offerings have been changed to reflect the new “rustic, comfortable interior” which is “like being in an old Italian farmhouse.” I’m not sure of the fate of the La Bistecca Fiorentina, but Lombardi claims La Fiorentina Tuscan Grill is “my most authentic Italian restaurant.” No specifics of the new menu were released. Looks like fine dining is going to have to wait a little longer for its comeback.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »