This holiday season I would like to devote some time and energy to supporting our hard-working small food businesses. We all know you can get great local products packaged together at Whole Foods and Central Market, but I’d like to create a post dedicated to those who need a little free advertising. Do you make a jelly, jam, chocolate, apron, coffee cake, ham, table linen, turkey, casserole, wine opener, olive oil, or brownie? Items you can purchase for gifts or to serve at a gathering. If so, send me an email with your information and a picture if you have one. If not, drop a sample by the office and we will photograph it. Some examples of businesses I am referring to are Dude, Sweet Chocolate, Crumbzz, Mozzarella Company—products made in the DFW area or close by. Send your sales pitch and contact or ordering information along with address, phone number and website. We’ll do the rest.
Celebrate the Holidays With DFW Food
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »