This holiday season I would like to devote some time and energy to supporting our hard-working small food businesses. We all know you can get great local products packaged together at Whole Foods and Central Market, but I’d like to create a post dedicated to those who need a little free advertising. Do you make a jelly, jam, chocolate, apron, coffee cake, ham, table linen, turkey, casserole, wine opener, olive oil, or brownie? Items you can purchase for gifts or to serve at a gathering. If so, send me an email with your information and a picture if you have one. If not, drop a sample by the office and we will photograph it. Some examples of businesses I am referring to are Dude, Sweet Chocolate, Crumbzz, Mozzarella Company—products made in the DFW area or close by. Send your sales pitch and contact or ordering information along with address, phone number and website. We’ll do the rest.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- DMN Offers Buyouts to 167 Employees by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »