This holiday season I would like to devote some time and energy to supporting our hard-working small food businesses. We all know you can get great local products packaged together at Whole Foods and Central Market, but I’d like to create a post dedicated to those who need a little free advertising. Do you make a jelly, jam, chocolate, apron, coffee cake, ham, table linen, turkey, casserole, wine opener, olive oil, or brownie? Items you can purchase for gifts or to serve at a gathering. If so, send me an email with your information and a picture if you have one. If not, drop a sample by the office and we will photograph it. Some examples of businesses I am referring to are Dude, Sweet Chocolate, Crumbzz, Mozzarella Company—products made in the DFW area or close by. Send your sales pitch and contact or ordering information along with address, phone number and website. We’ll do the rest.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.