If cocktails are your thing and you prefer to celebrate the holiday with a spirited toast celebrating all the flavors of the holidays, withonly a portion of the calories, try mixing up one of the tasty treats. They are guaranteed to put you in the festive spirit, just don’t have too many…just like turkey and dressing, everything in moderation.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- Add vodka and pumpkin pie syrup to a cocktail shaker
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar
- Garnish with an orange slice
Fall Fig Cocktail with Maple (By Linnea Johansson, Chef and Party Planner from New York City)
- 2 oz Russian Standard Vodka
- 1/2 oz Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp of fig puree
- 2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Regatta Ginger Beer
- Garnish with 1 honey comb log dipped in maple syrup.
- Muddle the fruit and syrup in a shaker, add the lemon juice and Russian Standard.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Strain into a glass and top with ginger beer.
- For garnish, dip honey comb in maple syrup and place atop the cocktail.
Camarena Cranberry Margarita
- 2 cups Camarena Silver Tequila
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup Cointreau
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- In a 48 oz pitcher, add all ingredients and stir well
- Add ice to the pitcher, until filled to the brim and carefully stir
- Serve in lowball glasses rimed with sugar
- 1 oz Camarena Reposado Tequila
- 5 oz hot coffee
- ½ oz Crème de Cacao
- ½ oz Green Chartreuse
- Whip Cream
- Build in wine glass or coffee cup
- Top with whip