Martha Stewart, the quintessential homemaker, will be gracing Dallas with her presence tomorrow. She’ll be signing copies of her new book, Martha’s Entertaining: A Year of Celebrations at Williams-Sonoma NorthPark at 1 pm. This coffee table tome might weigh as much as a small child, but the inspiring photography and 100 pages of enticing recipes make the weight (and price tag—$75) well worth it. Give it as a gift this holiday season, or keep it for your own entertaining endeavors. It’s a “good thing.” Get more details about the event here. – Bailey Powell
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »