Martha Stewart, the quintessential homemaker, will be gracing Dallas with her presence tomorrow. She’ll be signing copies of her new book, Martha’s Entertaining: A Year of Celebrations at Williams-Sonoma NorthPark at 1 pm. This coffee table tome might weigh as much as a small child, but the inspiring photography and 100 pages of enticing recipes make the weight (and price tag—$75) well worth it. Give it as a gift this holiday season, or keep it for your own entertaining endeavors. It’s a “good thing.” Get more details about the event here. – Bailey Powell
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.