An eagle-eyed Disher sends word: the signage at Four Sister’s Café in Richardson has been changed to read “Texas.” The restaurant, owned by Del Frisco’s founder Dale Wamstad, opened last June. I called the restaurant to get details. A nice lady answered the phone and I asked her about the change. However, as soon as I identified myself, she hung up on me. Mr. Wamstad does not like food critics. And I’m pretty sure he didn’t like what Sarah Reiss wrote about Four Sisters. Maybe Texas will be different. The name has a certain ring to it. Texas.
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »