An eagle-eyed Disher sends word: the signage at Four Sister’s Café in Richardson has been changed to read “Texas.” The restaurant, owned by Del Frisco’s founder Dale Wamstad, opened last June. I called the restaurant to get details. A nice lady answered the phone and I asked her about the change. However, as soon as I identified myself, she hung up on me. Mr. Wamstad does not like food critics. And I’m pretty sure he didn’t like what Sarah Reiss wrote about Four Sisters. Maybe Texas will be different. The name has a certain ring to it. Texas.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- Coppell Opens First ‘Net-Zero’ Elementary School in the U.S. by Hilary Lau
- Status-Quo Trustees Look to Disrupt Tomorrow’s Board Meeting Any Way They Can by Eric Celeste
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.