Yeah! A new locally-owned, custom-cut butcher shop, Matador Meat & Wine, is scheduled to open soon in Fall 2012 at Sylvan|Thirty, the North Oak Cliff/West Dallas mixed-use development at the corner of Sylvan and Fort Worth Avenue. The shop, founded by husband-and-wife team Matt and Colleen Peterson, will offer high-quality Certified Angus Beef and Prime grade beef. Want your steak cut 3-inches thick? No problem. They will also offer “seasonally available free range chicken, premium pork, gourmet sausages and hamburger patties, smoked meats (brisket, baby back ribs, etc.), more than 75 labels of wine and home delivery services.” This will be Matador Meat & Wine’s sister location to its first store on Preston Road in Plano. They will share space with Cox Farms Market.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »