Yeah! A new locally-owned, custom-cut butcher shop, Matador Meat & Wine, is scheduled to open soon in Fall 2012 at Sylvan|Thirty, the North Oak Cliff/West Dallas mixed-use development at the corner of Sylvan and Fort Worth Avenue. The shop, founded by husband-and-wife team Matt and Colleen Peterson, will offer high-quality Certified Angus Beef and Prime grade beef. Want your steak cut 3-inches thick? No problem. They will also offer “seasonally available free range chicken, premium pork, gourmet sausages and hamburger patties, smoked meats (brisket, baby back ribs, etc.), more than 75 labels of wine and home delivery services.” This will be Matador Meat & Wine’s sister location to its first store on Preston Road in Plano. They will share space with Cox Farms Market.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »