Yeah! A new locally-owned, custom-cut butcher shop, Matador Meat & Wine, is scheduled to open soon in Fall 2012 at Sylvan|Thirty, the North Oak Cliff/West Dallas mixed-use development at the corner of Sylvan and Fort Worth Avenue. The shop, founded by husband-and-wife team Matt and Colleen Peterson, will offer high-quality Certified Angus Beef and Prime grade beef. Want your steak cut 3-inches thick? No problem. They will also offer “seasonally available free range chicken, premium pork, gourmet sausages and hamburger patties, smoked meats (brisket, baby back ribs, etc.), more than 75 labels of wine and home delivery services.” This will be Matador Meat & Wine’s sister location to its first store on Preston Road in Plano. They will share space with Cox Farms Market.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »