On your mark, get set, dial: 214-823-8550. Urbano Café is hosting a seven-course dinner with Chef Sharon Hage on November 16 and 17. Hage will create classic and modern takes on the cuisine from the Burgundy region of France. Owner Kristen Kauffman encourages wine collectors to “raid their cellars or favorite wine shop” to pair for this meal. (They will get the menu online before the event to help you choose wine.) The cost is $125 per person, not including gratuity. The dinners start at 7:00PM and seating is limited. Hurry. 214-823-8550.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »