On your mark, get set, dial: 214-823-8550. Urbano Café is hosting a seven-course dinner with Chef Sharon Hage on November 16 and 17. Hage will create classic and modern takes on the cuisine from the Burgundy region of France. Owner Kristen Kauffman encourages wine collectors to “raid their cellars or favorite wine shop” to pair for this meal. (They will get the menu online before the event to help you choose wine.) The cost is $125 per person, not including gratuity. The dinners start at 7:00PM and seating is limited. Hurry. 214-823-8550.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »