On your mark, get set, dial: 214-823-8550. Urbano Café is hosting a seven-course dinner with Chef Sharon Hage on November 16 and 17. Hage will create classic and modern takes on the cuisine from the Burgundy region of France. Owner Kristen Kauffman encourages wine collectors to “raid their cellars or favorite wine shop” to pair for this meal. (They will get the menu online before the event to help you choose wine.) The cost is $125 per person, not including gratuity. The dinners start at 7:00PM and seating is limited. Hurry. 214-823-8550.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.