Feeling like you need a lead-up to the Nov. 24 Turkey bonanza? Twisted Root yearns to fill the void. Behold the Thanksgiving Burger, a pile-up of ground turkey, sweet potato chips, and cranberry sauce marginally contained by a wheat bun. Jason Boso lets us know that Twisted Root will be slinging the Thanksgiving Burger at all of their locations (Deep Ellum, on SMU Blvd, Richardson, Roanoke, Fairview, Shops at Legacy, and Arlington) throughout the month of November for only $6.99. Get ‘em while the getting’s good; come December, they’re gone.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Oak Debuts New Prix Fixe Lunch by Catherine Downes
- Anchia Announces Town Hall Meeting on Tollway by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »