Feeling like you need a lead-up to the Nov. 24 Turkey bonanza? Twisted Root yearns to fill the void. Behold the Thanksgiving Burger, a pile-up of ground turkey, sweet potato chips, and cranberry sauce marginally contained by a wheat bun. Jason Boso lets us know that Twisted Root will be slinging the Thanksgiving Burger at all of their locations (Deep Ellum, on SMU Blvd, Richardson, Roanoke, Fairview, Shops at Legacy, and Arlington) throughout the month of November for only $6.99. Get ‘em while the getting’s good; come December, they’re gone.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Dallas’ Timeless Love Affair with Chanel by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.