Feeling like you need a lead-up to the Nov. 24 Turkey bonanza? Twisted Root yearns to fill the void. Behold the Thanksgiving Burger, a pile-up of ground turkey, sweet potato chips, and cranberry sauce marginally contained by a wheat bun. Jason Boso lets us know that Twisted Root will be slinging the Thanksgiving Burger at all of their locations (Deep Ellum, on SMU Blvd, Richardson, Roanoke, Fairview, Shops at Legacy, and Arlington) throughout the month of November for only $6.99. Get ’em while the getting’s good; come December, they’re gone.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- Richard Patterson on the Brexit Vote by Tim Rogers
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
- Watch Bryan Wilson, The Texas Law Hawk, Jump a Jet Ski by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »