Feeling like you need a lead-up to the Nov. 24 Turkey bonanza? Twisted Root yearns to fill the void. Behold the Thanksgiving Burger, a pile-up of ground turkey, sweet potato chips, and cranberry sauce marginally contained by a wheat bun. Jason Boso lets us know that Twisted Root will be slinging the Thanksgiving Burger at all of their locations (Deep Ellum, on SMU Blvd, Richardson, Roanoke, Fairview, Shops at Legacy, and Arlington) throughout the month of November for only $6.99. Get ‘em while the getting’s good; come December, they’re gone.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.