Feeling like you need a lead-up to the Nov. 24 Turkey bonanza? Twisted Root yearns to fill the void. Behold the Thanksgiving Burger, a pile-up of ground turkey, sweet potato chips, and cranberry sauce marginally contained by a wheat bun. Jason Boso lets us know that Twisted Root will be slinging the Thanksgiving Burger at all of their locations (Deep Ellum, on SMU Blvd, Richardson, Roanoke, Fairview, Shops at Legacy, and Arlington) throughout the month of November for only $6.99. Get ‘em while the getting’s good; come December, they’re gone.
12/18/14 ThuThe Quarter Bar
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »