According to Teresa Gubbins, the Dallas Business Journal is reporting they “unearthed a unearthed a sales tax application” for Trader Joe’s No. 404 at 2701 S. Hulen Street in Fort Worth. Whew! I bet Bud Kennedy is going nuts!
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.