I just called all of the Orange Cup locations in Dallas and the phones are disconnected. Now, does this mean frozen yogurt is trending down? I don’t know as I am not an expert in the frozen yogurt business. But, now that I think about it, I haven’t been getting blasted by shop openings. Just cake balls. Every day another cake ball. What is the next sweet trend? (I did like the pie shakes idea.)
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »