I just called all of the Orange Cup locations in Dallas and the phones are disconnected. Now, does this mean frozen yogurt is trending down? I don’t know as I am not an expert in the frozen yogurt business. But, now that I think about it, I haven’t been getting blasted by shop openings. Just cake balls. Every day another cake ball. What is the next sweet trend? (I did like the pie shakes idea.)
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.