This time, it’s personal. I need your help. I’m going to San Francisco this weekend. (This is my first time. I’ve already learned that it’s not cool to say San Fran.) I’m planning on running the Nike Women’s Marathon on Sunday. But I’m going to need some fuel. Where do you all suggest I go for some carbo-loading Saturday night? I posed the question on Twitter, and SFToDo suggested Acquerello, Pasta Pomodoro, or Firenze by Night. But I’m picky and don’t want a chain, nor do I want to spend a lot of money. I really just need a great plate of pasta. Any suggestions?
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.