This time, it’s personal. I need your help. I’m going to San Francisco this weekend. (This is my first time. I’ve already learned that it’s not cool to say San Fran.) I’m planning on running the Nike Women’s Marathon on Sunday. But I’m going to need some fuel. Where do you all suggest I go for some carbo-loading Saturday night? I posed the question on Twitter, and SFToDo suggested Acquerello, Pasta Pomodoro, or Firenze by Night. But I’m picky and don’t want a chain, nor do I want to spend a lot of money. I really just need a great plate of pasta. Any suggestions?
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »