This time, it’s personal. I need your help. I’m going to San Francisco this weekend. (This is my first time. I’ve already learned that it’s not cool to say San Fran.) I’m planning on running the Nike Women’s Marathon on Sunday. But I’m going to need some fuel. Where do you all suggest I go for some carbo-loading Saturday night? I posed the question on Twitter, and SFToDo suggested Acquerello, Pasta Pomodoro, or Firenze by Night. But I’m picky and don’t want a chain, nor do I want to spend a lot of money. I really just need a great plate of pasta. Any suggestions?
Somebody Help This Poor Girl
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »