This time, it’s personal. I need your help. I’m going to San Francisco this weekend. (This is my first time. I’ve already learned that it’s not cool to say San Fran.) I’m planning on running the Nike Women’s Marathon on Sunday. But I’m going to need some fuel. Where do you all suggest I go for some carbo-loading Saturday night? I posed the question on Twitter, and SFToDo suggested Acquerello, Pasta Pomodoro, or Firenze by Night. But I’m picky and don’t want a chain, nor do I want to spend a lot of money. I really just need a great plate of pasta. Any suggestions?
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (8/28/14) by Zac Crain
- CMS Again Alleges Parkland Safety Lapse Resulted In Patient Harm by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.