This time, it’s personal. I need your help. I’m going to San Francisco this weekend. (This is my first time. I’ve already learned that it’s not cool to say San Fran.) I’m planning on running the Nike Women’s Marathon on Sunday. But I’m going to need some fuel. Where do you all suggest I go for some carbo-loading Saturday night? I posed the question on Twitter, and SFToDo suggested Acquerello, Pasta Pomodoro, or Firenze by Night. But I’m picky and don’t want a chain, nor do I want to spend a lot of money. I really just need a great plate of pasta. Any suggestions?
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.