Last week a small fire in two unattached storage sheds caused the temporary closing of the original location of Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse on Inwood Road. They re-open 11AM. On Wednesday, October 12, they will host a celebration with the Guns & Hoses Foundation of North Texas, a non-profit that the company has supported for years. From 11 AM to 8 PM, 25 percent of all sales that day at the Inwood location will be donated to the organization, which provides monetary support to families of fallen fire and police officers, and raises funds to benefit the youth of our community. In addition to the donation, Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse will honor Dallas firefighters from Fire Station 47 with a lunch and an official plaque made from door knobs that were removed from the Inwood restaurant when firefighters responded to the September 27 fire.
5/23/15 SatBuddhist Center of Dallas
5/24/15 SunBishop Arts District
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Standard Pour
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- St. Vincent and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra Dazzle at the Winspear by Catherine Womack
- Nobody Went to the Dallas Music District Festival by Alex Macon
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Joe Tone Steps Down as Editor of the Dallas Observer by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: This Prison Is Kind of Corrupt by Barrett Brown
- Should We Really Be Trying to Build a Park in the Trinity? by Peter Simek
- What Color Is the Trinity? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »