Last week a small fire in two unattached storage sheds caused the temporary closing of the original location of Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse on Inwood Road. They re-open 11AM. On Wednesday, October 12, they will host a celebration with the Guns & Hoses Foundation of North Texas, a non-profit that the company has supported for years. From 11 AM to 8 PM, 25 percent of all sales that day at the Inwood location will be donated to the organization, which provides monetary support to families of fallen fire and police officers, and raises funds to benefit the youth of our community. In addition to the donation, Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse will honor Dallas firefighters from Fire Station 47 with a lunch and an official plaque made from door knobs that were removed from the Inwood restaurant when firefighters responded to the September 27 fire.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.