Last week a small fire in two unattached storage sheds caused the temporary closing of the original location of Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse on Inwood Road. They re-open 11AM. On Wednesday, October 12, they will host a celebration with the Guns & Hoses Foundation of North Texas, a non-profit that the company has supported for years. From 11 AM to 8 PM, 25 percent of all sales that day at the Inwood location will be donated to the organization, which provides monetary support to families of fallen fire and police officers, and raises funds to benefit the youth of our community. In addition to the donation, Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse will honor Dallas firefighters from Fire Station 47 with a lunch and an official plaque made from door knobs that were removed from the Inwood restaurant when firefighters responded to the September 27 fire.
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- Taco Libre at Main Street Garden
- Hot Property: 3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard #9 by Caitlin Clark
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Where to See Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by Mary Claire Hamm
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »