Last week a small fire in two unattached storage sheds caused the temporary closing of the original location of Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse on Inwood Road. They re-open 11AM. On Wednesday, October 12, they will host a celebration with the Guns & Hoses Foundation of North Texas, a non-profit that the company has supported for years. From 11 AM to 8 PM, 25 percent of all sales that day at the Inwood location will be donated to the organization, which provides monetary support to families of fallen fire and police officers, and raises funds to benefit the youth of our community. In addition to the donation, Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse will honor Dallas firefighters from Fire Station 47 with a lunch and an official plaque made from door knobs that were removed from the Inwood restaurant when firefighters responded to the September 27 fire.
4/26/15 SunMartin House Brewery
4/26/15 SunMeddlesome Moth
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »