The lights were on but nobody was inside the space formerly known as Hector’s on Henderson. The City of Dallas CO Inspection Request posted in the front window lists the owner/tenant as Sissy’s Fried Chicken and Beverage. I’ve left word with the contact name on the permit but I haven’t heard back. However, an in-the-know Henderson neighbor says he/she thinks it’s an “elevated down home cooking joint but not entirely sure.” Holding breath.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.