The lights were on but nobody was inside the space formerly known as Hector’s on Henderson. The City of Dallas CO Inspection Request posted in the front window lists the owner/tenant as Sissy’s Fried Chicken and Beverage. I’ve left word with the contact name on the permit but I haven’t heard back. However, an in-the-know Henderson neighbor says he/she thinks it’s an “elevated down home cooking joint but not entirely sure.” Holding breath.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »