The lights were on but nobody was inside the space formerly known as Hector’s on Henderson. The City of Dallas CO Inspection Request posted in the front window lists the owner/tenant as Sissy’s Fried Chicken and Beverage. I’ve left word with the contact name on the permit but I haven’t heard back. However, an in-the-know Henderson neighbor says he/she thinks it’s an “elevated down home cooking joint but not entirely sure.” Holding breath.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »