From Sonny Bryan’s: Last night at approximately 11:00PM, a small fire broke out in two unattached storage sheds behind the main building at the original location of Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse on Inwood Road.The Dallas Fire Department was able to put out the fire before it spread, but the two side doors to the restaurant were damaged in order to allow firefighters access to the building to ensure no one was inside. No staff or customers were present, and no injuries were sustained by responders. The fire is still under investigation. The restaurant is currently closed, but management anticipates being open again for business this weekend. Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse will continue to keep the public posted via the restaurant’s Facebook page .
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »