From Sonny Bryan’s: Last night at approximately 11:00PM, a small fire broke out in two unattached storage sheds behind the main building at the original location of Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse on Inwood Road.The Dallas Fire Department was able to put out the fire before it spread, but the two side doors to the restaurant were damaged in order to allow firefighters access to the building to ensure no one was inside. No staff or customers were present, and no injuries were sustained by responders. The fire is still under investigation. The restaurant is currently closed, but management anticipates being open again for business this weekend. Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse will continue to keep the public posted via the restaurant’s Facebook page .
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.