From Sonny Bryan’s: Last night at approximately 11:00PM, a small fire broke out in two unattached storage sheds behind the main building at the original location of Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse on Inwood Road.The Dallas Fire Department was able to put out the fire before it spread, but the two side doors to the restaurant were damaged in order to allow firefighters access to the building to ensure no one was inside. No staff or customers were present, and no injuries were sustained by responders. The fire is still under investigation. The restaurant is currently closed, but management anticipates being open again for business this weekend. Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse will continue to keep the public posted via the restaurant’s Facebook page .
2/7/16 SunSea Breeze Fish Market and Grill
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- When Drivers Hit Pedestrians, Where Do We Lay the Moral Blame? by Peter Simek
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Poll: Does Dallas Need to Pay Down Debt Before Fixing Roads? by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »