Here are a few details I just learned about the restaurants going into the new Omni Dallas Convention Hotel. Duh, Bob’s Steak and Chop House, the brand is now co-owed by the hotel chain. Other food and beverage spots include The Owners Box (“sports lover’s dream with state-of-the-art 16-foot screen with full-service bar and authentic menu”), Texas Spice (“captures the true flavor of Texas with an emphasis on local ingredients and southern style offering a twist on hometown classics”), Uptown Terrace (“4th floor of the hotel with views overlooking downtown Dallas with comfortable lounge seating, cabanas, a full-service bar, LCD HDTV’s, and fabulous food”), and Lobby Lounge (signature cocktails in the lobby). There is a spot called Morsels on the hotel’s website, but my Deep Throat failed to mention it. Here’s the link. Chef names will be announced next week.
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.