Here are a few details I just learned about the restaurants going into the new Omni Dallas Convention Hotel. Duh, Bob’s Steak and Chop House, the brand is now co-owed by the hotel chain. Other food and beverage spots include The Owners Box (“sports lover’s dream with state-of-the-art 16-foot screen with full-service bar and authentic menu”), Texas Spice (“captures the true flavor of Texas with an emphasis on local ingredients and southern style offering a twist on hometown classics”), Uptown Terrace (“4th floor of the hotel with views overlooking downtown Dallas with comfortable lounge seating, cabanas, a full-service bar, LCD HDTV’s, and fabulous food”), and Lobby Lounge (signature cocktails in the lobby). There is a spot called Morsels on the hotel’s website, but my Deep Throat failed to mention it. Here’s the link. Chef names will be announced next week.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »