Here are a few details I just learned about the restaurants going into the new Omni Dallas Convention Hotel. Duh, Bob’s Steak and Chop House, the brand is now co-owed by the hotel chain. Other food and beverage spots include The Owners Box (“sports lover’s dream with state-of-the-art 16-foot screen with full-service bar and authentic menu”), Texas Spice (“captures the true flavor of Texas with an emphasis on local ingredients and southern style offering a twist on hometown classics”), Uptown Terrace (“4th floor of the hotel with views overlooking downtown Dallas with comfortable lounge seating, cabanas, a full-service bar, LCD HDTV’s, and fabulous food”), and Lobby Lounge (signature cocktails in the lobby). There is a spot called Morsels on the hotel’s website, but my Deep Throat failed to mention it. Here’s the link. Chef names will be announced next week.
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- City Council Renames Bridge For Ron Kirk by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »