Here are a few details I just learned about the restaurants going into the new Omni Dallas Convention Hotel. Duh, Bob’s Steak and Chop House, the brand is now co-owed by the hotel chain. Other food and beverage spots include The Owners Box (“sports lover’s dream with state-of-the-art 16-foot screen with full-service bar and authentic menu”), Texas Spice (“captures the true flavor of Texas with an emphasis on local ingredients and southern style offering a twist on hometown classics”), Uptown Terrace (“4th floor of the hotel with views overlooking downtown Dallas with comfortable lounge seating, cabanas, a full-service bar, LCD HDTV’s, and fabulous food”), and Lobby Lounge (signature cocktails in the lobby). There is a spot called Morsels on the hotel’s website, but my Deep Throat failed to mention it. Here’s the link. Chef names will be announced next week.
7/1/15 WedCraft and Growler
7/2/15 ThuDallas Farmers Market
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »