Here are a few details I just learned about the restaurants going into the new Omni Dallas Convention Hotel. Duh, Bob’s Steak and Chop House, the brand is now co-owed by the hotel chain. Other food and beverage spots include The Owners Box (“sports lover’s dream with state-of-the-art 16-foot screen with full-service bar and authentic menu”), Texas Spice (“captures the true flavor of Texas with an emphasis on local ingredients and southern style offering a twist on hometown classics”), Uptown Terrace (“4th floor of the hotel with views overlooking downtown Dallas with comfortable lounge seating, cabanas, a full-service bar, LCD HDTV’s, and fabulous food”), and Lobby Lounge (signature cocktails in the lobby). There is a spot called Morsels on the hotel’s website, but my Deep Throat failed to mention it. Here’s the link. Chef names will be announced next week.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.