Last night Avi S. Adelman, the Cesar Millan of Barking Dogs, walked the streets at midnight with Dallas Code Compliance officers as they “educated” business owners on new regulations that start tonight. Basically bars and restaurants must to have a late-night permit to be open after midnight. If they don’t, they get a ticket and this happens. Cesar, I mean Avi, has the whole story with pictures.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.