Chef Gabriel DeLeon says October 3 is the target date for the opening of Mi Dia in Grapevine. DeLeon’s new menu is a combination of Tex-Mex, Mexican, and Santa Fe-style dishes. I peeked in a couple of weeks ago and, even under construction, the dining room looks lovely. DeLeon has been cooking around these parts for quite a while. He worked at his uncle’s restaurant Esparza’s in Grapevine before he opened La Margarita restaurant in Irving, Texas. Most recently, he was the driving force behind Masaryk, a modern Mexican kitchen and tequila lounge.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.