Chef Gabriel DeLeon says October 3 is the target date for the opening of Mi Dia in Grapevine. DeLeon’s new menu is a combination of Tex-Mex, Mexican, and Santa Fe-style dishes. I peeked in a couple of weeks ago and, even under construction, the dining room looks lovely. DeLeon has been cooking around these parts for quite a while. He worked at his uncle’s restaurant Esparza’s in Grapevine before he opened La Margarita restaurant in Irving, Texas. Most recently, he was the driving force behind Masaryk, a modern Mexican kitchen and tequila lounge.
5/23/15 SatBuddhist Center of Dallas
5/24/15 SunBishop Arts District
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Standard Pour
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- St. Vincent and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra Dazzle at the Winspear by Catherine Womack
- Nobody Went to the Dallas Music District Festival by Alex Macon
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Joe Tone Steps Down as Editor of the Dallas Observer by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: This Prison Is Kind of Corrupt by Barrett Brown
- Should We Really Be Trying to Build a Park in the Trinity? by Peter Simek
- What Color Is the Trinity? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »