Do you only drink Texas wine? Or are you drawn to Virginia Viognier? Passionate about bubbly from New Mexico or think Colorado Cabernet is the next great thing? DrinkLocalWine.com has a contest for you. Every state in the country is making wine and there is a lot out there to like. During Regional Wine Week, October 9-15, wine from every state other than California, Washington, and Oregon will be showcased and celebrated. The website is asking for fans of wine from the other 47 states to submit brief write ups– just 47 words– on their favorite wine, region, or producer from any place other than California, Washington or Oregon. Entries will be evaluated by the website editors with the best winning a spot at the 2012 DrinkLocalWine.com event in Denver. More information here.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.