Do you only drink Texas wine? Or are you drawn to Virginia Viognier? Passionate about bubbly from New Mexico or think Colorado Cabernet is the next great thing? DrinkLocalWine.com has a contest for you. Every state in the country is making wine and there is a lot out there to like. During Regional Wine Week, October 9-15, wine from every state other than California, Washington, and Oregon will be showcased and celebrated. The website is asking for fans of wine from the other 47 states to submit brief write ups– just 47 words– on their favorite wine, region, or producer from any place other than California, Washington or Oregon. Entries will be evaluated by the website editors with the best winning a spot at the 2012 DrinkLocalWine.com event in Denver. More information here.
2/7/16 SunSea Breeze Fish Market and Grill
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- When Drivers Hit Pedestrians, Where Do We Lay the Moral Blame? by Peter Simek
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Poll: Does Dallas Need to Pay Down Debt Before Fixing Roads? by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »