Do you only drink Texas wine? Or are you drawn to Virginia Viognier? Passionate about bubbly from New Mexico or think Colorado Cabernet is the next great thing? DrinkLocalWine.com has a contest for you. Every state in the country is making wine and there is a lot out there to like. During Regional Wine Week, October 9-15, wine from every state other than California, Washington, and Oregon will be showcased and celebrated. The website is asking for fans of wine from the other 47 states to submit brief write ups– just 47 words– on their favorite wine, region, or producer from any place other than California, Washington or Oregon. Entries will be evaluated by the website editors with the best winning a spot at the 2012 DrinkLocalWine.com event in Denver. More information here.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »