It’s nice to see this tiny trend in Dallas—small seafood markets growing by stages into little restaurants. Rex’s on Lovers is one example; Sea Breeze in Plano is another. Owner Mark Alterman has created a dedicated following for the market’s New England clam chowder, lobster rolls, and fresh, wild seafood. Now he’s going to give his fans a place to sit. The space will expand by 50 percent and will allow for a full-service restaurant and bar. Additionally, they will ramp up their catering business. Construction is already underway and the project is expected to be completed in November.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.