It’s nice to see this tiny trend in Dallas—small seafood markets growing by stages into little restaurants. Rex’s on Lovers is one example; Sea Breeze in Plano is another. Owner Mark Alterman has created a dedicated following for the market’s New England clam chowder, lobster rolls, and fresh, wild seafood. Now he’s going to give his fans a place to sit. The space will expand by 50 percent and will allow for a full-service restaurant and bar. Additionally, they will ramp up their catering business. Construction is already underway and the project is expected to be completed in November.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.