It’s nice to see this tiny trend in Dallas—small seafood markets growing by stages into little restaurants. Rex’s on Lovers is one example; Sea Breeze in Plano is another. Owner Mark Alterman has created a dedicated following for the market’s New England clam chowder, lobster rolls, and fresh, wild seafood. Now he’s going to give his fans a place to sit. The space will expand by 50 percent and will allow for a full-service restaurant and bar. Additionally, they will ramp up their catering business. Construction is already underway and the project is expected to be completed in November.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.