Last weekend, Rebecca Knop opened the doors on Lovers Lane Olive Oil Company in the former Consignment Galleries space. The store features 40 flavors of extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy on tap, in flavors such as Persian lime and spicy harissa extra virgin olive oil, and dark chocolate and espresso balsamic vinegars. Go in for a tasting and walk out with a kitchen essential. This is the second location for the Grapevine Olive Oil Company. Within the same building, Baked Spice specializes in hard to find chili peppers, sugars, salts, as well as cooking and baking accessories.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.