Last weekend, Rebecca Knop opened the doors on Lovers Lane Olive Oil Company in the former Consignment Galleries space. The store features 40 flavors of extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy on tap, in flavors such as Persian lime and spicy harissa extra virgin olive oil, and dark chocolate and espresso balsamic vinegars. Go in for a tasting and walk out with a kitchen essential. This is the second location for the Grapevine Olive Oil Company. Within the same building, Baked Spice specializes in hard to find chili peppers, sugars, salts, as well as cooking and baking accessories.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.