Last weekend, Rebecca Knop opened the doors on Lovers Lane Olive Oil Company in the former Consignment Galleries space. The store features 40 flavors of extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy on tap, in flavors such as Persian lime and spicy harissa extra virgin olive oil, and dark chocolate and espresso balsamic vinegars. Go in for a tasting and walk out with a kitchen essential. This is the second location for the Grapevine Olive Oil Company. Within the same building, Baked Spice specializes in hard to find chili peppers, sugars, salts, as well as cooking and baking accessories.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.