In case you didn’t know, every Tuesday, Il Cane Rosso (the mobile arm of Cane Rosso in Deep Ellum) brings its mobile oven to Veritas and tosses its signature Neapolitan pies on the fly. Word on the street, however, is that the Il Cane Rosso rig will not be at Veritas tonight because Jerrier’s getting his van all “pimped out” (his words not ours), and it won’t be ready until tomorrow. Curious? Stop by Times Ten Cellars in Lakewood tomorrow to check it out.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »