In case you didn’t know, every Tuesday, Il Cane Rosso (the mobile arm of Cane Rosso in Deep Ellum) brings its mobile oven to Veritas and tosses its signature Neapolitan pies on the fly. Word on the street, however, is that the Il Cane Rosso rig will not be at Veritas tonight because Jerrier’s getting his van all “pimped out” (his words not ours), and it won’t be ready until tomorrow. Curious? Stop by Times Ten Cellars in Lakewood tomorrow to check it out.
- Here is Ken Paxton’s Mugshot by Zac Crain
- Poll: Should Dallas Consider Raising the Minimum Wage? by Jason Heid
- Dallas Needs a New 21st Century Blueprint For Building a Better City by Kevin Walker
- On Microbrews, Food Trucks, and What Makes Dallas Special by Jason Heid
- Vincent’s Seafood, The Oldest Restaurant in Dallas, is Closed by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »