In case you didn’t know, every Tuesday, Il Cane Rosso (the mobile arm of Cane Rosso in Deep Ellum) brings its mobile oven to Veritas and tosses its signature Neapolitan pies on the fly. Word on the street, however, is that the Il Cane Rosso rig will not be at Veritas tonight because Jerrier’s getting his van all “pimped out” (his words not ours), and it won’t be ready until tomorrow. Curious? Stop by Times Ten Cellars in Lakewood tomorrow to check it out.
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »