In case you didn’t know, every Tuesday, Il Cane Rosso (the mobile arm of Cane Rosso in Deep Ellum) brings its mobile oven to Veritas and tosses its signature Neapolitan pies on the fly. Word on the street, however, is that the Il Cane Rosso rig will not be at Veritas tonight because Jerrier’s getting his van all “pimped out” (his words not ours), and it won’t be ready until tomorrow. Curious? Stop by Times Ten Cellars in Lakewood tomorrow to check it out.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.