Oh, no. I hate it when this happens. The best food blog in Dallas just announced a break in the action. Daniel Vaughn, the leader of Full Custom BBQ is taking some time off to perhaps pen a book. It’s called “Carrots Have Soul.” Not really. I remember meeting Daniel when he first got the blog up and running and have enjoyed watching him grow into a well-respected statewide authority on ‘cue. Daniel will still post on his blog from time to time and hopefully still review new spots for D Magazine. Until then, let’s all wish him well.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.