Oh, no. I hate it when this happens. The best food blog in Dallas just announced a break in the action. Daniel Vaughn, the leader of Full Custom BBQ is taking some time off to perhaps pen a book. It’s called “Carrots Have Soul.” Not really. I remember meeting Daniel when he first got the blog up and running and have enjoyed watching him grow into a well-respected statewide authority on ‘cue. Daniel will still post on his blog from time to time and hopefully still review new spots for D Magazine. Until then, let’s all wish him well.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.