Oh, no. I hate it when this happens. The best food blog in Dallas just announced a break in the action. Daniel Vaughn, the leader of Full Custom BBQ is taking some time off to perhaps pen a book. It’s called “Carrots Have Soul.” Not really. I remember meeting Daniel when he first got the blog up and running and have enjoyed watching him grow into a well-respected statewide authority on ‘cue. Daniel will still post on his blog from time to time and hopefully still review new spots for D Magazine. Until then, let’s all wish him well.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.