Last week we posted a First Take of Meso Maya, the lovely new regional Mexican eatery at Preston Forest. Today they wrote to let us know that they are now officially open for lunch. Lunch service runs daily from 11 am to 4 pm so you have plenty time to get over there.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.