Chef Matt McCallister (Stephan Pyles) teams up with DUO‘s Lynae Fearing and Tracy Rathbun to offer a pickling and charcuterie class on September 15, 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Fall’s on its way; come learn how to preserve vegetables, make a pickle, and cure charcuterie in a demo-style format. Cost is $65 per person. Wine will be served.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »