Chef Matt McCallister (Stephan Pyles) teams up with DUO‘s Lynae Fearing and Tracy Rathbun to offer a pickling and charcuterie class on September 15, 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Fall’s on its way; come learn how to preserve vegetables, make a pickle, and cure charcuterie in a demo-style format. Cost is $65 per person. Wine will be served.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »