Chef Matt McCallister (Stephan Pyles) teams up with DUO‘s Lynae Fearing and Tracy Rathbun to offer a pickling and charcuterie class on September 15, 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Fall’s on its way; come learn how to preserve vegetables, make a pickle, and cure charcuterie in a demo-style format. Cost is $65 per person. Wine will be served.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »