I just came across two interesting wines that could serve as complements to different courses at the same meal. One, a left-behind from the Texas Roussanne cross-comparison tasting I conducted two weeks ago. I omitted the 2010 Cap Rock Winery Roussanne, Bingham Vineyards. Texas High Plains ($17.95). It has a taste of citrus (Meyer lemon) and, unusually, […]Full Story
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.