What is the deal here? First, Maple & Motor meanie Jack Perkins opens a taco joint in the food court at U.T. Southwestern. Now comes word, Rusty Fenton, creator of Rusty Taco, has opened a new location in the Hospital District near Parkland Hospital directly across from UTSW. Cheap real estate or special healing powers in tacos? Who knows? Perhaps Fenton, who also founded Uncle Julio’s, says the taco spot is open all day and they have a drive-through window. Odd trend: Tacos joints and hospitals. Like cops and donuts?
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.