What is the deal here? First, Maple & Motor meanie Jack Perkins opens a taco joint in the food court at U.T. Southwestern. Now comes word, Rusty Fenton, creator of Rusty Taco, has opened a new location in the Hospital District near Parkland Hospital directly across from UTSW. Cheap real estate or special healing powers in tacos? Who knows? Perhaps Fenton, who also founded Uncle Julio’s, says the taco spot is open all day and they have a drive-through window. Odd trend: Tacos joints and hospitals. Like cops and donuts?
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.