Meso Maya opened tonight. The “simple modern Mexican food” restaurant is located in the former Chic from Barcelona space in Preston Forest Shopping Center a couple of doors down from Dough. The 4,800-square foot space is owned by Mike Karns, president of El Fenix. The chef is Nico Sanchez, formerly of Consilient Restaurants (The Porch, Hibiscus). The house specialty will be Budin Azteca, sort of a Mexican lasagna or tortilla pie if you will, along with sopas such as sopa de lima and posole de puerco.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Larry Beasley Just Killed the Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- Three Things That Must Happen if Mayor Rawlings Is Serious About His Dream Team’s Trinity Plan by Peter Simek
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Delete These Phrases From Your Vocabulary Forever by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »