Christopher “Grant Achatz” Wynn reports that Mike Hiller reports that Julian Barsotti is opening a new restaurant called Carbone’s Fine Food and Wine in the former Talbot’s spot at the corner of Wycliff and Oak Lawn. There will be roasting and grilling of meats and artisinal Italian-inspired treats. Sounds like the concept behind SimonBarsotti the place Julian once planned with Tristan Simon. Hiller sez Carbone’s is scheduled to open in January 2012.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.