Christopher “Grant Achatz” Wynn reports that Mike Hiller reports that Julian Barsotti is opening a new restaurant called Carbone’s Fine Food and Wine in the former Talbot’s spot at the corner of Wycliff and Oak Lawn. There will be roasting and grilling of meats and artisinal Italian-inspired treats. Sounds like the concept behind SimonBarsotti the place Julian once planned with Tristan Simon. Hiller sez Carbone’s is scheduled to open in January 2012.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »