Christopher “Grant Achatz” Wynn reports that Mike Hiller reports that Julian Barsotti is opening a new restaurant called Carbone’s Fine Food and Wine in the former Talbot’s spot at the corner of Wycliff and Oak Lawn. There will be roasting and grilling of meats and artisinal Italian-inspired treats. Sounds like the concept behind SimonBarsotti the place Julian once planned with Tristan Simon. Hiller sez Carbone’s is scheduled to open in January 2012.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »